I haven’t done one of these posts in awhile but let’s get right to it.
1. Paul Chaney shot this out today; Deliver your content to the social web with dlvr.it
2. I loved this post 7 reasons social media agencies are like advertising agencies; 8 reasons they’re not by Rob Petersen
3. If you’ve been living in a digital cave then chances are you’ve been missing an amazing social media marketing awareness campaign being done by Old Spice this week.
4. Watch this interview with Charlene Li and Clay Shirky with Andrew Keen on connectivity. Fantastic insight.
5. As video looms larger and larger, you need to understand the proper mechanics of optimizing your video content for SEO.
6. Read this interesting piece on how social media marketers rig the social media machine.
7. Instant messaging anywhere with Beejive
8. You need a QR code.
9. IM, Email and social networks in one easy to use app! It’s Digsby.
10. Check out MediaFunnel. Coordinate and manage your social media presence.
* From Tom Martin we have TweetyMail which seems really really cool!