I’ve been thinking pretty hard lately about the choices we make. What drives the conversations that we have with the people that we come in contact with everyday on the various social media platforms? What are the forces behind the decisions that we make for ourselves and on behalf of our clients? Those thoughts are broken down into a simple graphic.
Archive for December 18th, 2009
Tags: leadership, marc meyer, social media in 2010, Social Networks
Tags: ben mcconnell, google, gowalla, ken Burbary, marc meyer, shiv singh, social media, Social Networks, zoho
This weeks selection of social sites cover the gamut from social media monitoring to a few juicy blog posts on community, strategy and real time search, to a couple of new social networks. Have any I should add? Lemme know!
1) Check out Zoho, It appears that Zoho offers everything from a business solutions standpoint to a new set of tires. (Just kidding on the tires)
2) 46 Free Social Media Monitoring Tools Free is good
3) Free is really good. 7 Essential multimedia tools and their free alternatives
4) From the SEOMoz Blog –How To Monitor & Track Google’s Real-time Search-Pay attention to this, it’s going to loom large.
5) Daily Mugshot is fun. Change the wrapper on your personal brand every day!
6) What is thankfulfor? It’s your personal gratitude journal. It’s also a collective gratitude journal, for all of us. Very cool and simple.
7) A strategic plan has a better chance of being successful when it’s easy to understand, easy to find, and easy to share. With that being said check out this post by Ben McConnell
8. Shiv Singh talks about Ken Burbary’s Social Analytics Lifecycle. I agree with Shiv on this, I like where it’s going and it is certainly a work in progress, but I would add consumer and influencer insights as an input as well too.
9) Check Daniel Eden’s Vinyl Art work out. This could definitely be a present for someone you know.
10) Share your experiences through Gowalla. I haven’t played with this to any degree yet, but I do like the UI.