I came across this preso on a new blog for me called Social Gumbo. Given my New Orleans heritage, it was worth checking out and lo and behold, some sweet content. Check this slideshare out.
Below is a quick compilation of links that I received or found this week that I either tweeted or retweeted that mattered to me or to the people that are in the Twitterspehere.
I received this this morning and it immediately raised a question for me in regards to whether Fortune 500’s should be on Facebook, The question:
1) Can Enterprise Social Networks Gain Traction? My point being, perhaps we really need to define or look at what traction is.
2) Came across this and it seems interesting so I’m gonna give it a test drive later Eyejot
3) For job seekers Adobe Acrobat is looking for a part time Community Manager
4) I’m wondering if this should surprise anyone? Colleges are using social media more than Fortune 500 & Inc 500 in the area of blogging…
5) There’s probably a few here I have not used but perhaps you have not used any of these 33 trend tracking tools
6) Mashable came out with a great post yesterday about 40 of the Best Twitter Brands & the People Behind Them And I thought it interesting to see how some use or view the power of Twitter. Who do you think uses it most effectively?
7) Valeria Maltoni and Geoff Livingston did a duel post on Top 25 Ways to Stop Wigging Out and I have to tell you, I might have to tape it on the monitor or on the fridge, because to be honest right now, there is so much happening in all of our lives, I get the sense that we all are scramblin’ for scraps sometime.
8) I got such a tremendous Twitter RT reception for the following Tweet and post titled “Create the change“:
My advice to you is to not wait on Barack Obama 4 change. Create the change yourself, in your own lives
9) How timely and “in the mix” are your tweets? Check out Twitemperature I know, it’s one of those hit and run type of Twitter apps. But still.
10) This is a must think piece here How Twitter Can be Corrosive to Online Marketing
I think I’m going to start doing this on a regular basis, simply because there is so much info that I miss and that you miss, maybe this will help. Send me one that is worth sharing that I might have missed. Educate me, please.