I know this is going to ruffle some feathers, but right now your marketing initiatives, your social media efforts, your email campaign, your DRTV campaign and more- all of it will rely on one thing in the end. Consider the following scenarios:
- You are going to launch a new product. You build a website but how are you going to drive people to the site? How do they find it?
- You launch a new product with a new company, that no one has ever heard of before, how will people find out more about you, your company, and your product?
- You launch a new social network, how will it grow? How is it found? You start a new blog and you want people to read your kick-ass content? How will they know you’re out there? You join a new social network, how do you meet others?
- You launch a new brick and mortar business, how do you drive business? Newspapers? Radio? Magazine? What is a person’s first knee jerk reaction to your advertising?
- Your reputation? Where can you find it? How can you find it? Do you know if anybody is talking about you, your company and your product?
- Your friends? Your family, How do they find you? Old friends? How do they find you?
- You need a new job. How will you get your next one?
I could go on. But I think you get the point. Everything. and I mean everything that you do revolves around…
Think about it.
Pingback: Box Scores: Jan. 27-Feb. 2 - The interweb, linkbaiting, and success… | Deep Bench