I know it’s a little late to be telling everyone, but if my schedule wasn’t so tight, I would be going to this:
WOMMA’s Word of Mouth Marketing University
Something completely new from WOMMA.
WOMM-U is a 2-day comprehensive and interactive educational experience built around giving you the real-world knowledge you need to execute exceptional word of mouth marketing programs.
WOMM-U is different from any other conference you have ever attended (including previous WOMMA conferences) because of the powerful mix of the theoretical, practical, and hands-on opportunities that will allow you to return to your office prepared to strengthen your existing WOMM programs or begin new ones. The curriculum includes:
- Keynote presentations and real-life WOMM success stores from major brands highlighting their WOMM success stories
- Unique, workshop-style breakouts that give attendees an opportunity to begin applying the lessons they’ve learned
- WOMM in Action: Team study sessions that will give all WOMM-U attendees a chance to share their best word of mouth strategies with highly respected charities and public interest advocacy groups, offering up fresh WOMM tactics that will further their charitable efforts and advance their success.
Who Should Attend WOMM-U
- Brand marketers, BtoB and BtoC marketers, Corporate communicators, Nonprofit marketers, Advocacy experts, CRM specialists, Social media practitioners, and Agency marketers
- Marketers new to the WOMM practice
- WOMM experts
- Marketers trying to jumpstart WOMM in their organization
- Marketers trying to fine-tune active WOMM programs
- Anyone else with a stake in WOMM!