Each week I try to put out a post that highlights some of the sites, posts, and resources in the social media space that have been shared by others and in which I think are worthy of sharing with you. Some are great posts, others are sites or links that just resonate with me, and still others will make you better at what you do.
The first resource or link comes from Louis Gray who is one of the few people who shot us down when we asked him to host our weekly #socialmedia tweetchat. Actually he didn’t shoot us down, he didn’t even respond.
1) Nevertheless, this post The New 2010 Social Media Data Flow, With Buzz is about content creation on multiple platforms and data flow, who see it, where do they see it and how to avoid duplication. He makes some very valid points on how to proceed.
2) Not all the good stuff is on the left coast or right coast, sometimes it’s in Minnesota, from Zeus Jones. Check out this Fantastic Deck!
3) If I were you, I’d keep my eye on Google and their plays in the social space, they are looming larger and larger. What do you think Buzz is? Even more so, check this article about Google and Aardvark
4) We talk about the need for social media rules, guidelines and policies. Well, look no further than this resource of 117 social media policies
5) Another thing I talk about constantly is the fact that video is becoming more and more, a larger piece of the digital landscape. You need to understand the significance of that. With that being said, Companies and or sites like Fliqz, will become more valuable.
6) This is just a cool interactive site from Wrangler and you’ll see why as soon as you check it out
7) Suppose you were one of those folks who still doesn’t quite understand the whole Twitter Hashtag thing, well here’s a post that answers every question you may have ever had about them.
8. Wanna make a PDF out of a URL? Well now you can!
9) I absolutely love paging through this site from time to time, and you will too. Check out Overheard.it
10) and lastly, Crowdeye Twitter search has some potential, what do you think?
Do you have a site that I should look at and that I should share with everyone else? Let me know!
Ouch. If I shot you down or missed an e-mail, I certainly apologize. I do try to be responsive to as much as I can and would enjoy participating. Let me know what the usual schedule is and how I can help. My e-mail and cell are all over the place, but please do reach out again.
408 646 2759
@Louis, apology accepted, I’ll shoot you another email.