I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. My Twitter stream is my RSS. Below is a compilation of sites that make me better at what I do. They cover the gamut of posts, tools and resources that someone new to social media or not, should investigate and bookmark and then share with others who might benefit.
1) This first post title 30 top blogs for social media updates is pretty good, simply because there were a few blogs (not many) that I did not know about. As well, the post also contained some links to other worthy posts.
2) If You Care About Search, You Must Care About Social Media and I do. This post rocks it contains video interviews with Vanessa Fox-pay attention to her video, she brings up a lot of solid valid points about search and social- As well as Lee Odden who stresses that you cannot ignore the intersection of search and social.
3) Check out the rankings of the Big Money Facebook 50 of the best brands utilizing Facebook. How many are you fans of?
4) A couple of weeks ago Shel Israel did an interview with E-consultancy promoting his new book Twitterville. If you don’t know who Shel is, Google his name. Pay attention to the examples Shel mentions in the interview.
5) Neoformix is a cool data visualization site, which for me helps in dumbing things down for yours truly so that I can sometimes understand them better.
6) Check out the 11 players in this post on the brief history of social network enterprise collaboration tools How many did you know about?
7) Sally Falkow is really a smart person, she recently cranked a pretty sweet slide deck
8. I’m a big fan of the Inbound Marketing University (IMU) they offer free marketing retraining programs for marketing professionals—as well as marketers between jobs—looking to gain new skills to get ahead in the competitive workforce.
9) Here’s a quick one, How popular is your website in the web 2.0 world?
10) Lastly I thought this was cool, monitor Twitter lists for keywords with Listimonkey
Share this Post