To build social proof with social media, you need to do three things.
1) Increase your follower counts. The more people you have following you on Twitter, subscribing to your RSS feeds, or becoming a fan of yours on Facebook, the more important your school will seem.
2) Get your school’s message to spread online. The more your school’s content is Re-Tweeted, emailed back and forth, voted on, Digged, or StumbledUpon, the more “popular” your school becomes.
3) Have people talking about your school in the real world. When the story you spread about your school is so great that it has people talking about your institution outside of the World Wide Web, then you know you’ve succeeded in generating positive social proof.
1) the more important your school will seem??? Seriously?
2) The more “popular” your school becomes.??? Forget tradition and curriculum..
3) Have people talking about your school in the real world..whoa..