I just read a post where someone wrote about 100 things you should buy while you still can, and I decided to go the other direction. I’m going to make this a semi-viral tweet as well and see how many I can get from Twitter. 100 would be cool. If I don’t get 100 thats’ ok, its another fun twitter experiment. I’m going to give it the #100 hashtag. Bad idea since it applies to wine. I’ll continue to compile as we go as well.
- How to make money online pitches-the only ones making money are the shills pitching it.
- Another report on our failing economy-enough already
- Another company laying off workers-when does that end?
- Another forclosure-the pain is large.
- Another Bailout-Why is it on our dime?
- About half the clothes in my closet-They need to go to someone who really needs them
- Premium cable channels-you can watch them online.
- Snacks, thanks Seth Godin
- The social media echo
- People that don’t get it-on lots and lots of different levels.
- Professional sports teams that continue to dole out money to athletes in times like these.
- Bad news
- I could do without the motrin echo on Twitter
- I can do without somali pirates
- I can do without the perceived “giving back” of wall street execs
- I can do without retweeting bad news
- I could do without watching peoples lives go up in flames in california
- I could do without the economic forecasters and their always pleasant news
- I could do without people leaving this earth too soon
- I could do without shameless self promotion on Twitter
What could you really do without?
People who think they know my market because they’re listening to nationwide media and “predict” prices will fall another 73%…they haven’t fallen 73% yet…how can they fall “another” 73%???…yawn!
Hearing the word “meme”.
Which if you break it down, is really all about ME. ME. As in “look how smart me is to be able to use ‘meme’ in a sentence!”
Try dropping “taxonomy” casually in a sentence. THAT’S impressive. 😉