In my efforts to provide readers and writers with the tools they need to write better content, here is a topical list of subjects that you could probably write a pretty decent blog post on. If you do, give me some props and some link love. Or better yet, we could discuss them as we go, we can just start with #1 and we can collaborate and work our way down the list together. Your choice.
- What is Your Personal Social Media Strategy? Whether you are an agency, corporation, or an individual you need to have a plan.
- SEO depends on social media. As much as some purists might not want to admit it, seo and social media are joined at the hip.
- Should bloggers be held to journalistic standards? Bloggers can say and write some pretty outlandish things and get away with it, should they? Should they be held to the same standards as traditional journalists?
- Communications Decency Act and Social Networks-Are we doing enough to police what is written and produced and generated on social networks?
- Transactional conversations-is there now a value that can be placed on every conversation that takes place via social media?
- Social Media is a time suck-how much time do you devote to social media per day and per week?
- Whats more important? User experience or Technology? What drives the user? Is it the platform or the the experience?
- The criteria for judging social media platforms? What is yours? what do you base your usage on? What should they all be judged on?
- Social networking failures, you can’t force the action.-Not all social media/social networks succeed.
- How to choose the right social network? Should they be more vertical, will they eventually be?
OK, so there’s your topics, pick one, any one and go to it! Soothe your inner writers block demons and be sure you let us all read it too!