I haven’t done a post like this in a while. But I bookmark and favorite posts just like you. Here are 10 of my most recent favorites.
2) It’s funny, but I was talking to someone the other day about the difference between communities and social media, and lo and behold I came across this article, Is social networking community building? See what you think.
3) When you see a whole bunch of rabbits together, what do you call them? Well, refer to your animal nouns website!
4) MixRank shows you exactly what’s working for your competitors right now. See their most successful ad copy and landing pages.
5) Wanna see a cool video about the power of Google analytics? Check it out.
6) Olivier Blanchard, has carved out a niche in and around social media ROI, but read his 5 basic rules of calculating the value of a Facebook ‘fan’.
7) Here is the gold. Here are the 50 best websites of 2011 according to Time Magazine.
8. Want to know what social media can tell us about American Society?
9) Who loves a good infograph? I do! Content-an illustrated history.
10) Last but not least, Why are some users dissatisfied with Facebook and walking away?